To help engage practice healthcare professionals in important medicines optimisation issues, we produce educational outreach materials to deliver key messages to front line staff.
Some examples of the topics addressed in our recent educational outreach packages include:
- Avoiding hospital admissions due to medication
- Pain management
- Management of primary hypertension in adults
- Medical management of stable angina due to coronary artery disease
- Type 2 diabetes (with a focus on newer agents)
- Managing COPD in primary care
- Laxative prescribing in adults
Making Change Happen
Actions for Commissioning Teams (ACTs) are a complete package of materials designed to support implementing and maintaining best practice in GP practices.
Each package typically contains:
- Key prescribing messages
- Analysis of practice level data across the CCG for the therapeutic area considered
- PowerPoint presentation - a ready to use presentation, that you are free to adapt, which outlines key evidence around the topic being considered.
Whether you are in a subscriber CCG or elsewhere, you can commission updates to existing packages, data analysis for your locality or something to meet your individual requirements. For further information please e-mail us at email@example.com.